Quotes zijn zoveel meer dan enkel een reeks woorden. Ze bieden een kijkje in de gedachtengang van de auteur. In dit geval enkelen van de grootste namen in (online) marketing, SEO, analytics, usability en e-commerce.
Quotes ter inspiratie om de week goed mee te beginnen!
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new. Steve Jobs
- A 12 year old has a better performance dashboard than an 40 year old CMO (referring to world of warcraft). Brian Featherstonhaugh, Ogilvy
- Social media is like teen sex. Everyone wants to do it. No one actually knows how. When finally done, there is surprise it’s not better. Avinash Kaushik
- If you can’t turn yourself into a consumer, you probably shouldn’t be in the advertising business at all. Leo Burnett
- The best-kept secret of usability testing is the extent to which it doesn’t much matter who you test. Steve Krug, Don’t make me Think
- If you’re not doing some things that are crazy, then you’re doing the wrong things. Larry Page, Google
- We’re in the people business serving coffee, not the coffee business serving people. Howard Schultz, Starbucks
- If I had asked my customers what they wanted, they’d have said a faster horse. Henry Ford, Ford
- Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to make something simple. Richard Branson, Virgin Group
- There is no black magic to successfully attracting customers via the Web. Rand Fishkin, Seomoz
- Bad usability equals no customers. Jakob Nielsen, Nielsen Norman Group
- Nobody reads ads. People read what interests them. Sometimes it’s an ad. Howard Gossage, Wiener & Gossage
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. Bill Gates, Microsoft
- We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better. Jeff Bezos, Amazon
- If you do everything on WordPress, you’re pretty much covered for SEO. Matt Cutts, Google
Weet jij nog spreuken die in het rijtje thuis horen? Laat het weten via de comments.